Benefits of the latest HP Design Jet T850 Multifunction
With increasing demands in an office, design studio, or company, there will be a need to update a computer printer. There may be an increase in work load. The need for even greater definition and clarity in the final print. The necessity of producing a larger scale final design. There a number of printers in the market. It may be worth considering looking at an HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction printer.
HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer
An HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction printer has the following features:
- This can also be used as a scanner.
- This latest model is half the size of previous models.
- It has a robust construction and will last a long time.
- This model can produce prints three times faster than previous models.
- This printer can print up to A0 in size. This would therefore suit engineers and architects who use programs such as Auto Cad. These can be produced in 25 seconds.
- The ink cartridges range in size from 40 ml to 300 ml. It is advisable to use a larger size if possible. This will prevent constant changing and will be more economical in the long run, especially if the printer is used a lot.
- There is on site dust protection. A rugged case is provided to give protection if the printer is to be transported.
- A simple to use touch screen that can be operated like a smart phone.
- This can cut paper waste by 50%, and can print at half size using an automatic sheet feeder or tray. It cuts down using too many rolls of paper and any extra work that might be involved.
- An HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction printer does not need LAN, a local area network, in which to operate. This printer has wireless connectivity. All that is needed is a Wi-Fi connection for this system to work.
A T830 Multifunction Printer is designed to produce presentations, line drawings and renderings.
Therefore, it can be used for full colour graphic design preparations as well as print detailed architectural and engineering drawings. The print resolution is up to 2400 x 1200 “optimized” dpi (dots per inch). The minimum line width is 0.02mm. The guaranteed minimum line width is 0.07 mm.
Standard paper size varies from A4 to A0.
The scan resolution is 600 dpi. The maximum scan size is 914 mm x 2.77 m (36 in x 109 in). Paper 0.8 mm (0.03 in) in thickness, can be scanned.
An HP DesignJet T830 supports both Microsoft and Apple software. There are drivers for both Windows and Mac OS X. All standard print formats, such as jpeg and tiff, can be used. Printing and scanning can be done remotely using “HP e print”, Apple Air print, and HP “all-in-one” remote app. The printer can be operated from most cell phones/mobiles and tablets, using these programs, if the Android operating system iOS is used.
Warranty and Support
Always refer to the supplying company for any refill cartridges. Do not use any substitute inks. There is a one-year limited warranty. If there are any problems with a Design Jet T830, please do not hesitate to contact the supplying company, who can get a trained technician out to fix any problems.